Immigration, Visas & Residency
- Highly skilled immigration professionals regulated by the UK Government (Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner “OISC”):
- A team of 9 professionals with over 70 years of experience in global practices, typically acting in 30 countries at any one time and experienced in over 100 countries;
- The team caters for the full range of client requests ranging from straightforward visa processing applications through to fully integrated solutions for the individual, family or business.
- UK immigration/visa/residence/domicile and non-domicile issues:
- Immigration law in the UK is highly complex, particularly for nationals of countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA);
- The team is highly experienced in advising clients on the various UK immigration options to help them invest, work, study, trade or settle in the UK, processing whichever visa application best fits their circumstances.