Portfolio Monitoring & Oversight
- Curzon Private Office applies its expertise, experience, and the provision of sophisticated infrastructure to empower those safeguarding significant wealth to understand and take control over their diverse spread of assets.
- The provision of clear, concise and transparent information in a single regular report to the family and their appointed investment advisers.
- To keep accountable of the diverse range of investment managers, product providers and investment entities which it is generally prudent to employ.
- To prevent, in this diversification, the otherwise inevitable loss of control and the normally associated increased administrative burden.
- To not only enable but to also considerably enhance the ability to make informed investment decisions.
- The application of our expertise in capital markets and risk management for the benefits of our families in a manner which is impartial and aligned with their interests.
- The provision of a service that does not sell investment management services and is therefore not conflicted by complex layers of fees and charges.
- The independent oversight of the portfolio, alleviation of the administration burden and highlighting of issues which could adversely affect performance makes a compelling difference to an individual and family in achieving the twin goals of wealth preservation and growth.
- This service empowers all generations of the family to assume consistent control over all aspects of their wealth management.